Bryanston High School offers a wide range of academic subjects, extra-murals and we strive to achieve maximum participation among our pupils. We pride ourselves as the top university exemption school in our are
Our facilities are of the excellent quality - The school has a magnificent pavilion for school and community use, we have two computer centres for students use and believe in the importance of computer education as a lifelong skill.
We have trained counsellors to assist students in confidential and personal matters.
Our Governing Body is pro-active in employing the most dynamic teachers available.
PRINCIPLES OF EDUCATION AT BRYANSTON HIGH SCHOOL
- Education should be academic.
- Education should be new South African.
- Academic activities should always have priority.
- Sport and Cultural Activities should play an important role in education.
- Education should be child-orientated.
- Discipline should at all times be strict, but sympathetic and fair.
- Education is a partnership between the educators, the parents and the child.
- The English character of the school is important.
- Education has an entrepreneurial emphasis.
- Education is community based.